Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving was great! We were able to spend the day with my family, eating wonderful food, and playing games. It was fun. Today we were able to have Dave's parents come and enjoy food and football! It doesn't get much better then that! It was the kind of game that put you on the edge of your seat, but we won in the end! Go Huskers!
When you spend time with the ones you love, you really get a feeling of true joy. To know that we are all so loved puts you in a really great place. To think that the greatest love is the love we have from God just blows my mind. Family for me is a great reminder that no matter how much we love our families, God is loving us even more! Seems impossible, I know!
I pray that this finds your family happy and healthy. I pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: