Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Half Way There!

Well, I've made it to the 20 week mark! Praise God! This past weekend was a little interesting. I had been having mild contractions for the last 2 weeks that started to hit hard on Thursday. Friday I called the doctor and was told to sit on my rear with my feet up and drink plenty of water - the WHOLE weekend. Now, for those of you who know me, this was probably the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. I'm in the middle of painting the kids' bedrooms, putting new furniture together and nesting like I've never nested before. So, thankfully Phil and Roma got the game on Saturday. (The game that I was supposed to be attending! It was too cold, but it still would have been fun! Dave still went - crazy!) The kids and I went over to their place for that and I did just as I was told - sat. It stinks! But I'm thankful, because the game was a nice distraction. It took until Sunday late afternoon before the contractions slowed down. Hopefully this was just a mild bump in the road in this pregnancy. It seems to have gotten a little better, so please continue to pray that they go away until delivery! Also pray that I learn to slow down. Easier said then done!

1 comment:

Vontz's said...

you look awesome! I am so there...nesting, contractions and all. Maybe we should be eachothers accountabilty for SLOWING down!! Hang in there. Praying for ya.