Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008


Fun at the Berean Fall Festival


Hunter, Abby & our cutie
neighbor - Delaney
Hunter, Abby & cutie Avery

My spiderman & Woodland Fairy


Halloween this year was alot of fun. Dave and I had decided rather then walking the neighborhood we would venture out to the Fall Festival at Berean. It was a blast! We were able to go with Dave, Courtney and their cutie - Avery. The kids had a great time and got plenty of candy to last the rest of the year. Our neighbor, Delaney was so awed by Hunter's costume, because with his mask on you couldn't tell that it was him, that I'm surprised I got a picture of her without her pointing and laughing at Hunter. It was really cute. If you ever need an idea for Halloween that is fun and safe - check out Berean's festival.






2 comments:

Jenna said...

love the costumes. I can totally tell that is Hunter by the way he is standing! How cute. Looks like you had fun.

Unknown said...

What can I say, but that these children bring tears of joy to my eyes every time I see their pictures. We are so proud of you and your family and we love you.