Friday, December 19, 2008

Delivery Date!

Well, we have scheduled this little guys delivery date! Mark your calendars for March 16th! I'm so thrilled to actually have a date and to share it with everyone. My appointment went good. My glucose test was good and I'm measuring right on, which is great. I keep telling Dave that I feel like this guy is going to be a big one. I'm already pretty uncomfortable, but I'm not complaining! That's part of pregnancy! I'm not supposed to be traveling and still have to take it easy, but I'm getting the hang of that. This baby is constantly moving, which is great because it is just a reminder that he's doing just fine in there. I have a growth scan on December 31st, to check on this little guy because of the Parvo Virus exposure, so please pray for my nerves and for a great scan. There is really no reason to be worried, but I'm in constant fear that something will show up. I feel like a first time pregnant mom, who worries about every little thing and questions my sanity along the way. I've apologized to the nurses at my doctor's office and they just laugh and smile saying that they know that I'm one of Dr. Friesen's top priority patients and that I can call whenever I want. That was comforting to hear that my doctor has my best interests in mind. Dr. Friesen is a great doctor, and I thank God for him everyday! He has made this pregnancy go a little easier, by being on top of everything!

I will post some ultrasound pics after the first of the year! Have a great Christmas!

No comments: