Saturday, February 28, 2009

36 Weeks!

I'm so happy to report that I'm 36 weeks along and all is going so well! I have non-stress tests done every friday and they have all been good. Beau continues to pass all tests with flying colors! (Lets pray that he's like that when he arrives!) Yesterday was no different. Beau moves like crazy during the tests and my body has definately started adjusting to being 'REALLY' pregnant! No contractions! Praise God! Dr. Friesen said that he's more confident that I'll make it to my delivery date now more then ever! Not to mention that he's guessing Beau will weigh in at about 8 1/2 pounds at delivery. Praise the Lord! The bigger the better! It will be interesting to see how close Dr. Friesen's guess is to Beau's actual weight. If you saw how huge my belly is right now - I would have to agree with the docs estimate. Beau is gunna be a big boy!

Thank you all for praying! God is good and we are continuely reminded that He is in control and that there is nothing to worry about. Dave has actually said that he's getting really excited to meet this little boy. Before this, it's been really hard not to think that something is going to go wrong. Laying it all before the Lord has really given Dave and I an unexpected confidence that all will be okay - whatever Gods plan. Praise God!

**I have a good friend who had a beautiful little girl on February 19th named Aubrey. She is still in the NICU with difficulties in keeping her oxygen levels up without assistance. If you think of her, please pray. Christy and Sean are anxiously awaiting the homecoming of their little girl - so please pray that God will allow this to happen soon! (Her blog is to the right. It's called The Vontz Family**

1 comment:

Vontz's said...

Hey, it's about time for an update. I am so glad that your little man is doing so well and you are feeling so good. God is good. Praying for you everyday and looking forward to seeing you. Thanks again for all of your prayers. "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you" 1 Peter 5:7 Happy that Dave is finding peace as well:) love you guys.