Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Abby's First Day of 2nd Grade

So grown up!
Sibling love!
Her new desk!
Here she was ready for me to leave. You can see it so plainly on her face! (ha ha!)

I have to apologize first off that I had totally forgotten that I made a sign for Abby the previous year that said "1st Grade 2007". I wish I hadn't forgotten that! There is always next year!



She looks so grown up! 2nd grade already! She has Mrs. Garcia at Lincoln Christian this year. Mrs. Garcia is great! We figured out after talking with her for awhile, that she is the aunt of a friend we both graduated with in high school. So it was fun making a connection there. She is a wonderful teacher and we appreciate all she has done so far this year! Abby so far has enjoyed going back to school. I think she really was starting to get bored with being home with mom and Hunter. She needed some new faces to look at!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love first day of school photos!