Thursday, April 17, 2008

Monster Jam!

Hunter & Josh
Opening gifts!

The gift "heard" around the world! Pretty sweet though!






We had a great time. As usual, we had a few friends and family members come celebrate Hunter's big day. He is now 5 and has informed me that I need to take him to preschool now. I only wish that we didn't have to wait until fall!
As always, Kathy (Hunter's great aunt) has to find the most annoying toys to buy for my kids. So as you can see her great idea this year was a set of drums. She thought that Hunter would be annoying on them - when in reality it is Abby. She sits at those things, strikes up a beat and sings her heart out! Did you know that you have to sing alot louder when you are hitting the drums at the same time? You do - at least Abby does! And there is no escaping it! Thanks, Kathy and the Bretz's for making my life all that more interesting! Love ya!

No comments: